State of Florida Driver License Check
If you have your DL number, you can find out if your Florida Driver’s License is suspended, and the basis for the suspension of your Florida Driver’s License.
Florida Warrant Search
Florida Department of Law Enforcement active warrant search.
- Clerk of Courts: look up a criminal case in the following counties:
- Sheriff’s Offices : All sheriff’s Offices in the State of Florida in alphabetical Order. Find out charges and confinement status as well as location of the Departments.
- Online Florida Drivers License Check
- National Highway Traffic Safety Administration – Impaired Driving Information
- Florida DHSMV Offices, Listed By County
- 2008 Florida Statutes – Motor Vehicles Laws (Includes DUI)
- 2008 Florida Statutes – Vessel Safety (Includes BUI)
- Florida Administrative Suspension FAQ’s
- Florida DUI & Administrative Suspension Laws
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement Alcohol Testing Program / Intoxilyzer Records